Headteacher Required Pearson Primary
To apply for this job, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pearson Primary is at the centre of a multicultural and diverse community, and it has established good links within that community and with the religious organisations serving that community. The school delivers the care and education for children from the age of three to eleven.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- Have a strong vision and commitment that will inspire the children, staff and community.
- Be passionate about the development of the whole child and be committed to seeking excellence for all.
- Have lots of energy and a positive outlook which inspires everyone to always strive for the best.
- Have a relentless drive and determination to raising standards of teaching and learning.
- Sustain already strong links with the wider community.
- Support and uphold the vision of the Trust.
In return we offer:
- Amazing children who love to learn and are committed to their community.
- Staff and Governors who are committed, up for a challenge and excited about the future, and who care about the children that they teach.
- Staff who are keen to learn and be the very best that they can.
- A supportive and welcoming community.
- Support in your first year as Head through a professional partner and a planned CPD programme (Trust and Teaching School).
Visits to the school are essential and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Lesley Stocks on: 01482 328569
For further information with regard to the application process, and for an application form, please contact Mrs. Fiona Ward via email at: email@example.com telephone 01482 308396
Closing Date for applications: 25th March 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held on: 3rd April 2019 at HCAT Pearson Primary School
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.